Natural ALOE juice with organic gel (GR-BIO-01) content 90% from certified plants of the variety barbadensis miller and mastic oil of Chios in a glass bottle. Without added sugar, with stevia.
The gum of Chios is the name of resin that is produced by mastic tree (Pistacia Lentiscus var Chia). It Is a natural, aromatic resin and its shape looks like a tear.
The gum’s oil has an important antimicrobial, anti-fungus effect, antioxidant and healing effect, it helps in the limitation of the increase rate as well as the killing of germs, bacteria and pathogenic microorganisms.
The recommended daily dose is 60ml.
Relevant research has revealed that gum has excellent properties of healing injuries while at the same time does not cause undesirable side effects to the skin (such as dermatitis, discoloration of the skin e.t.c.), as other common healing products do.
Gum oil is used for the reinforcement of hair growth and the protection from irritations in the scalp.
The gum of Chios oil is officially a traditional medicine of natural origin by the European Medicine Organism (ΕΜO). The two healing approvals concern the indigestion problems and skin inflammations /healing of skin wounds.
- It helps in the reduction of the inflammation to patients with calm to medium activity of the Crohn disease (chronic inflammatory disease of the digestive tube that can affect any of its parts from the mouth to the rectum).
- It fights the symptoms of helicobacter of the pylori that is responsible for digestive ulcers.
- It helps in the regeneration of the skin.
- It relieves the stomach.
- It prevents hair loss.
- It has antifungal effect.
- It reduces the toxicity of nicotine.